Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Aggie Senior Night

So last night was Aggie Senior Night for Men's Basketball, I am a little depressed and probably will be for the next 8 months when Aggie Basketball starts up again. But last night was sad for more reasons than it was the last home game of the season. Last night was the last time that Jaycee Carroll will play in the Spectrum. He is the holder of 9 school records and a great basketball player. I am going to miss having a player that I can always count on. Jaycee started college the same year that I did, so I haven't known Aggie Basketball without Jaycee Carroll. But as I look forward to a new season with the Aggies, I get that pumped up feeling all over again. Even without Jaycee Carroll, Kris Clark, and Stephen DuCharme, Aggie Basketball is still great even though they will be missed, well I probably won't miss DuCharme...I really don't like him.

Well enough with the sentimental look back...now let's talk about the game. It was so great, from the very beginning you could feel the senior game magic mixing with the Spectrum magic. Jaycee came out and nailed four straight three-pointers. It was so loud in the Spectrum...it was amazing. I loved the entire game. Even DuCharme showed up to play in his last home game...I only wish that he could have played like that all season.

Ok...the best part of this entire game. I was sitting on like the 12th row, which are pretty good seats. But for the second half my neighbor Lucas invited me to come sit by him because he had an extra seat on the 5th row. I have never sat that close. It was amazing...the players were almost life size. It was so exciting and it was like the sounds of the Spectrum surrounded you. Oh I love Aggie Basketball. The only problem with sitting that close is that I had a hard time seeing the whole court because my angle of the far basket went through a lot of people. But it was worth it...it was amazing. I am really happy that they didn't put Lucas and me on the Kiss-cam though...I would hate for my first kiss to be on the Jumbo-tron. I want my first kiss to be on a rollercoaster.

Well, that is enough about the basketball game...I just have one more thing to say. GO AGGIES!!!!

2 comments:

Deneille said...

Wow...you are becoming quite the little blogger. I am way impressed! Keep up the good work ;)

todd & nicole said...

Love the blogs....