Monday, March 24, 2008

Bunny Bowling!

Yesterday was Easter as many of you know. Easter isn't quite as much fun when you aren't with family but my roommates and I tried our best to make the best of it. We had an Easter egg hunt that was a scavenger hunt with clues leading to everyone's Easter basket at the end. Which was a lot of fun to make and do. (April and I put together the scavenger hunt.)

One of the items in my Easter basket was a bowling set that had pins that were shaped like bunnies. So we ended up playing 15 frames of bowling. It was a lot of fun and Melanie even broke 100 points in the first 10 frames. We had a blast, even if we missed our families. I may just have to go bunny bowling every year.
Above is our Bunny Bowling lane. I am lounging on the couch as the official score keeper. You can see Brian's legs. And although you cannot see her, April was our official pin setter.
Here is Mickie lining up her first ball on her frame. If I remember correctly she did very well. Maybe eight or nine pins knocked down. Lucas was the only one to get a strike the entire day, but we didn't get a picture of him bowling.

No comments: