Monday, June 30, 2008

Ward Prayer

I tried to upload a video but it was too big. We thought that we were pretty funny. Each of us dressed up like one of the other roommates and then we were interviewed as them. The very end got cut off, but other than that it is all here. I was April, Melanie was Mickie, Kellie was me, Mickie was Kellie, and April was Melanie. We even tried to pick up on each others mannerisms so if you look in the background you will see us doing some pretty weird things. We had a great time and made people laugh, so what more can I ask for. We had been planning this for a while, so I am glad that it turned out well and that people got to know us better. We even got the Bishop laughing.
Above is a picture of all of us. From left to right: Melanie as Mickie, Mickie as Kellie, April as Melanie, me as April, and Kellie as me. This is a fun picture because we are all acting as the other person would...it makes me really happy. We had a great time and I found out about some weird quirks that I have that I didn't even know about.

This weekend we also had a great time for Alli's birthday. We floated the canal and played frisbee golf. I live to Frolf. Just kidding but I like to say that. It was fun and I was horrible at it. But as long as I enjoy being bad that is all that matters. Then on Saturday we floated the canal and had strawberry shortcake. We also made Cafe Rio salads on Sunday...those are always good. All in all I think that we should have more birthdays, because then we could party all year round.

4 comments:

EaST said...

You are definitely crazy, but in a good and cute way. I love to read your blog.

Deneille said...

Delightful! Reading your blog puts a smile on my face. I was wondering how you became so tall, until I enlarged the picture and noticed you standing on your toes. Did you learn that from Stacie & Nicole? :) I also noticed that Kellie is even wearing your/dad's belt. The five of your are out of control, but totally fun! I still want to see the video, so please don't lose/erase it! I'm glad you are having such a great time...I love you lots!!!

Kellie and Spencer said...

I want birthdays all year long too. We had a fun weekend!! This weekend will be just as fun. I miss you guys!!

Allison said...

I just barely saw this post! I love the photo! Too funny. Thanks for the shout out!