Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Photo Tag

So, I was tagged by my sister Stacie for a photo tag. And I was thinking how can I do this because my computer just crashed and I had to get a new hard drive so there are no pictures currently on my computer. But lucky for you and me I have facebook. So I went to my 4th album and took my 4th picture.Here it is in all its glory. This picture was taken when I was living in Wisconsin, the summer of 2006. It was the summer that the movie Superman Returns came out and as you can probably tell I was really excited for the movie. My friend April made me this cape to watch the movie in and it was basically amazing so I had to take like 50 pictures of me wearing it.


I just had to add this picture, eventhough it was the 5th picture. It is much cuter because it has my adorable neice and nephew are in their capes with me...we had a great summer with our superhero capes.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Hooray! you have returned to the land of blogging~ keep the posts coming!

todd & nicole said...

I can't believe how little Cambi looks. So much fun. When I looked at it Hailee said "Oh Kristen looks so cute."

EaST said...

I'll have to tag you more often if "posts" are the results. ;) Loved the picture - it was a fun summer!

Deneille said...

YAY! I love your pictures and I am so happy that you finally updated your blog. Don't get me wrong, I really liked your "Ward Prayer" post, but I am really happy that there is something new to look at. I love you lots...keep up the good blogging!